Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello!

I'm Eddy, newest of the Anecdote crew! I won't start writing now but beware! Holidays start soon!

And I'll also try and get this blog moving, too.

I guess I'll add myself to the Authors page now...


This note as come to an abrupt because of a sudden alien invasion...

--Eddy

4 comments:

Jadefireeyes said...

Hi, Eddy! I'm Jadefireeyes, over at blogforjoy.blogspot.com. Thanks for trying to post on Anecdote... it's been dead for months. My email is jadefireeyes@gmail.com. To edit the pages, just go to edit page. Tell me if this problem continues.

Jadefireeyes said...

Hi, Eddy! I'm Jadefireeyes, over at blogforjoy.blogspot.com. Thanks for trying to post on Anecdote... it's been dead for months. My email is jadefireeyes@gmail.com. To edit the pages, just go to edit page. Tell me if this problem continues.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jadefireeyes! My internet couldn't access Edit Page (probably because it is as fast as a slug) but the problem is fixed now. Thanks for introducing yourself! I'll try and write good, entertaining stories in the future.

✧Moonstar✧/★Hibari★ said...

Wow, this is kind of late. Welcome to the crew~! You can call me Moon; I'm trying to me active on Blogger at the moment. Don't hesitate to contact me at akumanomusuko@yahoo.com.tw. I look forward to your contributions to this blog